Last night I had such a blast hanging out with other photographers during the Jax Shoot Club in downtown Jacksonville. We are so fortunate to have such a great network of photographers here who are supportive of one another and get along so well!

Thanks so much to Melanie at La Dolce Vita Studio and Kara at Kara Pennington Photography for organizing the shoot club! They not only brought all of us together but also coordinated all the models and everything for the shoot! Have to show love to some other people who supported the shoot:

Makeup and Hair was provided by Faythe Mesic: http://www.faythemesic.com
Bridal Bouquets were provided by Anything with Plants & Flowers: http://www.anythingwithplants.com
Lauren’s Dress and bridal attire was provided by Solutions Bridal of Gainesville: http://www.solutionsbridal.com/
Her dress was by designer Alvina Valenta (style #9700) and her veil was by Lori London (style #VM95)

And of course…. the models!
Julianne and Greg (engagement couple)
Kelly & Chris (bride and groom)
Lauren (solo bride)

I’ve been seeing some of the shots popping up on Facebook already and it’s amazing to see how everyone has such a different perspective of the same subject! And since there were 3 sets of models we broke up into group so each group’s session with the models was completely different. It’s always fun to get together with everyone (and I’ll get to see most of them again tomorrow at the PUG meeting! Yay!).

Here are my shots from the evening. I shot with available light only even though I had my flash and some other lighting equipment in my car. To be honest, I didn’t want to walk back to the car because I was having too much fun! At the end of the night some of us were still hanging around gabbing away and one of the couples decided to go into the fountain for a Trash The Dress session! It was just an amazing time!

Here are some of my faves:

Can’t wait to see everyone again next month!!

13 Responses to “Jax Shoot Club | Engagement, Bridal & Wedding Shoot Downtown Jacksonville | Jacksonville Wedding Photographer”

1. Greg and Julianne says:

YOU GO GIRL! These pictures are amazing, you did such a wonderful job! You definitely got some great angles, and like you said… it is so much fun to see different views of the same shoots. The first image in the TTD series is A-MA-ZING!!!

2. Administrator says:

Christy hope you can come out next time! It’s such a blast!

Greg and Julianne, so glad you like them! I think I took more of you guys than anyone else. You two were working the camera like no one’s business! And you were so brave to get in the fountain! That was so killer!! : ) I’ll be emailing you the pics shortly…

3. Matt says:

Bebe! Awesome job. Amazing shots. I’m so jealous that I didn’t get to be there. I hope I can make the next one. I love the last shot in the bride series, and the sunset silouette and TTD shots are amazing!!! Love the fisheye shot of the fountain. You rocked it.

4. WOW Gwen. the top 4, the silhouettes, the fountain shots… amazing. LOVE them!

5. Beth says:

I like number 4 (the bride pulling on her necklace ), 11 (the engaged couple where the lady is sitting on the grey thing), 26 (the very last picture of the bride in groom in the fountain). I didn’t know you could get in the fountain and the colors in it are awesome.

6. Administrator says:

Thanks! I have to pick my 3 faves for the club’s blog. So tough to do when the models gave us so much hotness!

7. johnnabrynn says:

(counting from first to last, starting with #1) ….. 2, 21 and 22 are my top 3. :)

8. Tami says:

I like the third from the bottom. and the very bottom one. and the one that they are kissing in the spray of the fountain. Those are my top 3 fav’s from this shoot. :-)

9. Mom says:

So hard to decide. I liked the bride and groom in front of the boat. The silouette pictures too! until But those waterfall pictures are awesome. They are absolutely the best pics i’ve ever seen.

10. Erica Kree says:

OMG Gwen…these are amazing! I so wish I could have been there that night, but Mark got sick :( Hopefully next time :)
    Awesome work girl!

11. Administrator says:

You have to come out next month! Definitely a fun time!

12. Hotness!! Loving all the fountain shots :) Can’t wait to join you guys on the next one :)

13. These photos can simply tell you the potential of this guy.He is absolutely adorable.