When we met up with Naomie & Laymoun for their engagement photos in Downtown Jacksonville last month, it was about 27 degrees outside. So they were REALLY hoping for some warm weather for their wedding day!

And they got the warm weather they wished for along with beautiful sunny skies! The sunshine matched the beautiful canary yellow decor inside the reception hall. The decor also included elegant touches of black and white damask (and I obviously LOVE damask!). We had so much fun shooting all of the details!

Naomie was a stunning bride! She was already radiant, but she really sparkled with all of the bling in her hair, jewelry, and even her hot little shoes! Gotta love lots of sparkle!

Matt had a lot of fun shooting the guys’ getting ready shots. I think there was tequila involved somewhere in there! The guys always have such a good time. Matt also captured a cute photo of Laymoun’s son, Micah, holding the ring before the ceremony.

This wedding went about as smoothly as possible! It was beautiful and everyone has such a good time dancing to the sounds of Taylor Made Productions. All of the vendors made this wedding spectacular! Alpha & Omega Event Consultants handled all of the details and decor (including the florals). Naomie’s makeup was done by the lovely Paulina Perez, winner of Jacksonville Magazine’s “Best of 2009” award! And that gorgeous cake you see below (you can go ahead and peek if you want) was created by 3 Sisters’ Chocolate. I finally got to meet the famous James, Executive Pastry Chef, after hearing so much about him. I also finally got to try one of his cakes… and I am craving another one. I don’t suppose they could whip up one for my birthday tomorrow??

I prepared more photos than usual for the preview because we just LOVED everything about this wedding! Congratulations again to Naomie & Laymoun and we wish you and your families much happiness!

11 Responses to “Naomie & Laymoun | Wedding at the Garden Club of Jacksonville | Jacksonville Wedding Photographers”

1. Ginger says:

Way to rock a wedding you two!

2. Yay! My fave colors :) Beautiful bride too! :)

3. Administrator says:

Thanks Ginger! We enjoyed shooting it!

Corinna, I totally thought about you when I saw the decor! I knew you would like it! : )

4. Matt says:

Thanks Ginger and Cory. Also, Laymoun’s father is a preacher and officiated the wedding. Very very special. They are a beautiful couple!

5. Alpha & Omega says:

Wow Gwen, They are so beautiful. I am sitting up here teary eyed. I love these two. The photos are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! U 2 really out done ur self. They were so much fun, and we really enjoyed them. But we couldn’t pull none of this off without u and Matt, Taylor Made Productions, 3 Sisters, Jahira Salon, and Paulina Perez. Thank u, Thank u, thank u!!!!!!!!!!

6. Beth says:

I love the colors and the picture of the flowers you took it almost looks like they are standing up on their own.

7. Administrator says:

Thanks for stopping by Alpha & Omega! We really enjoyed shooting this event and working with you again! Looking forward to exciting things to come in 2010!

Beth, I love that shot! Matt was the one who set it up. He’s really good at detail shots!

8. Ariane says:

Love the colors and especially the depth of field in photo 17. Beautiful couple!

9. Grant Oakes says:

Really nice moments you captured. The kids were really cute.

10. Administrator says:

Thanks Ariane & Grant! Hope to meet you both at WPPI! : )

11. Feuza says:

What great color combinations, the yellow and black, wow!!! love the ring shot, and love that ring bearer, so cute, great shots Gwen and I see you are using some video too, been trying to do more of that
    very cool