So you want to know what makes me want to get out of bed in the morning? What gives me the warm and fuzzies? What is my purpose in life?
Well, life is a journey and I’m still figuring that last one out, but reflecting on my life so far a few things are clear. From the time I could talk (perhaps even before), I had an interest in performing and visual arts. When I was in elementary school I wanted to rescue all of the neighborhood strays (to the point where I had 13 cats at one time). At age eleven I started a club at school to promote recycling and environmental stewardship. In high school, I began volunteering with community organizations and in campaigns and elections. By the time I reached college, these interests developed into the core of who I am – creative, caring, compassionate, and committed to being a good deed doer!
They say variety is the spice of life, and I believe that it’s true! I’m a bundle of mixed experiences and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Here are a few fun facts about me:
– I’ve met two US Presidents, one Vice President, an Attorney General, a Secretary of State, and oodles of Senators and Representatives.
– I performed on the MGM Grand stage in an international music competition.
– I traveled all over the US and Caribbean as a wedding photographer and had my work featured in local and national magazines.
– I climbed along the “wild” part of the Great Wall of China.
– I’m the proud parent of an amazing rescue pup named Mr. Jo.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to drop me a line if you have any fun stories you’d like to share!