The Big Announcement!

October 22, 2008

So… many of you are wondering what secret I have been hiding. I’ve loved reading your guesses, but I didn’t want to tell everyone because it wouldn’t be as fun to blog about! I think some people already know and for those who don’t… well, you may be disappointed.

No, I am not pregnant! So sorry to disappoint. : ( I don’t know why that is the first thing on everyone’s mind. I was sick last week and people thought I was pregnant. I have exciting news and people think I’m pregnant! Hahaha. You all are so funny. I love ya! : )

The exciting news is that… drum roll… Gwendolyn Tundermann Photography is now officially an LLC! The company’s effective date is actually October 12th, but I just received the official word yesterday…

To go along with my new company name, I’ve changed the look of my website: www.gwendolyntundermann.com

2009 is going to be a very exciting year! I’m looking forward to being finished with school (finally) so I can focus on my business and go back to choir practice! I haven’t developed clear goals and objectives for my company because, honestly, I am way ahead of schedule! I had planned on becoming an official entity next year, but… things happen. I am very excited and look forward to what is in store! : )

9 Responses to “The Big Announcement!”

1. tamilg0328 says:

THAT IS EXCITING NEWS!! I was right! ;-) I wrote it earlier…lol. I am so excited for you! I actually wanted to ask you if you would take photos of the kids and I, if you were in town anytime soon. Or I may be going to Florida (Brooksville) Thanksgiving time.

2. tamilg0328 says:

Okay so I was sorta right…lol. Congrats. I guess I have baby on the mind! lol.

3. Gwendolyn Tundermann Photography says:

Thanks! Don’t worry… half of the people guessed I was pregnant. We got a kick out of that one. LOL! Not that it wouldn’t be exciting, but it’s not part of the plan.

I’m chatting with Marcia about the holidays now. If things go well we will be up your way during the holidays! So we’ll definitely have to plan on a family portrait. : )

4. Anonymous says:

Congratulations!! Best of Luck.
    Grisselle

5. Matt says:

I’m so excited for you bebe! I can’t believe how fast things are taking off. It’s very fun and exciting. Hopefully I can help out wherever and whenever you need it. But you’ve done so much work already and the new website especially looks great. I’m so proud of you!!

6. Anonymous says:

Congratulations, Gwen! I had no idea you were this serious about making it a business but I’m very happy for you! I need to go check out your new site now too. :) – Beth

7. Corinna Hoffman Photography says:

Awesome, Gwen!! I’ve been going back and forth whether I should just stick w/ Inc. or go with LLC ;-) Congrats! Now you can have people work under you ;-) LOL

8. Gwendolyn Tundermann Photography says:

Welcome back, Beth! Yeah, I’m a little ahead of the “plan” here, but I couldn’t think of a good reason to wait.

Cory, I’m not sure what the advantage is to being an Inc. vs. and LLC. It just seemed that LLC was more flexible. Matt makes a great assistant! Guess I may need to put him on the payroll. LOL!

9. steph says:

I am a little behind, but figured that you had done this! Congratulations! I am proud of you… S.