We are soooo excited to share this blog post about Whitney & Aaron’s wedding at Kingsland First Baptist Church. It was such an emotional day full of complete joy and love. There were many happy tears and smiles even before the ceremony began. Whitney & Aaron had a sweet first look, which I posted last night.

The ceremony took place in the church’s new sanctuary, decorated with twinkling lights. One of my favorite moments was when Whitney took Aaron’s hands and gave them a little kiss while everyone was praying. Matt’s favorite part was shortly after when their parents prayed over them. The whole ceremony was so beautiful and touching. After they were announced husband and wife, Whitney gave a little fist pump while they walked down the aisle. It was too cute!

The reception was full of fun times, but some very heartfelt moments as well. The speeches ensured that there wasn’t a dry eye in the place, giving testimony to the character of these two amazing people and how much they are loved by family and friends. They truly are blessed!

I’ll end with a message from Matt:

Whitney and Aaron, I can honestly say that the two of you are one of the sweetest, kindest couples I’ve ever met. You hold such joy and love in your hearts and I know those qualities will help you persevere as you start your new journey. Best wishes!

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-01.jpg

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-37.jpg

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-38.jpg

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-39.jpg

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-40.jpg

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-41.jpg

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-42.jpg

After the reception we headed to the waterfront in downtown St Marys, GA for a few more romantic evening shots. It was chilly, Whitney put on Aaron’s jacket and snuggled up to him. We enjoyed these final sweet moments to reflect on an incredibly special day!

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-43.jpg

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-44.jpg

Kingsland-GA-Wedding-Photos-45.jpg

46 Responses to “Wedding at Kingsland First Baptist Church | Whitney & Aaron”

1. Magan Dobson says:

Whitney,

These are absolutely beautiful! I can’t decide which is my favorite. It’s a three way tie between the first time you and Aaron saw eachother, the picture of Aaron’s parents, you and Aaron, and your parents kissing, or the one of you and your daddy dancing. They are aoo so great! Congrats again!

Sigma Love,
    Magan Dobson

2. Tracy Brown says:

Oh WhitMax! I love these! They are absolutely priceless!
    XXOOXX
    -TBrown

3. Meghan Jackson says:

Sweet Whitney and Aaron,
    CONGRATULATIONS! We enjoyed your day, and all of the special moments there were! We hope you enjoyed every minute!
    Best Wishes for a lifetime of happiness together, and MANY more very special moments!!!
    We love you guys!
    Meghan & Austan

4. Emily says:

LOVE!!!!!!!!!! so fabulous!!!

5. MOB says:

Gwen, You and Matt are absolutely wonderful photographers and just very sweet people! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures. THANK YOU for capturing the joy that was in our hearts.

6. Cindy Hagemann says:

The photos are amazing – It was as if I were there seeing Whitney all grown up and getting married (not the little girl I remember from elementary school!). I actually teared up when I saw the photo of you and your father dancing – the raw emotion on his face is what every parent must feel when their baby girl gets married. May God bless you both with happiness, good health and lots of love.

7. Becca says:

These were absolutely gorgeous!! I loved how you were able to capture both the fun personalities of the bride and groom! I’ll definitely will have to keep these photographers in mind for when my special day comes!

8. Tina says:

Beautiful pictures, beautiful bride!

9. Patty Flynn says:

Beautiful photos, beautiful families, beautiful occasion!

10. KK McLaughlin says:

Whit,
    These pictures are so fabulous. You are such a special couple. I am so sad to have missed the special day.
    You two are so awesome.
    These photographers are great!!!!!!

11. Brenda Simmons says:

Beautiful Wedding
    Brenda Simmons

12. Lisal says:

These are gorgeous!

13. Linda Parmelee says:

Beautiful couple … gorgeous wedding photos. I really feel like I was there sharing in all their special moments.

14. Christy Cobb says:

LOVE these pictues!!!! What a beautiful bride and handsome groom!

15. Amy Carter says:

Oh wow, these pictures are amazing!! My favorite was the kissing couples. So excited for you guys!

Love you,
    Amy

16. Shelley Pasko says:

Congratulations to you all! The pictures are breathtaking! Whitney is stunning and we look forward to meeting the love of her life. Kaitlyn and I have talked about all the events leading up to the big day and we are all so very thrilled. Vicki and Bill, Whitney is a treasure and there is no greater joy than watching your child find their place in the world and the special someone they want to share it with. Such a blessing! Love to all!

17. Linda says:

Absolutely lovely wedding pictures! Thanks for posting them!

18. FOB says:

Gwen & Matt, thank you for preserving the special moments of the day through your wonderful talent. When I look at the memories of this special day, I will be forever grateful that you were a part of it all, but didn’t always know you were there. You have captured in many how much love we have for Whitney & Aaron.

19. Bob says:

Beautiful pictures

20. Leslie Newton says:

These pictures are amazing! They have really captured all of the love and joy surrounding Whitney and Aaron on their special day. We were so happy to be part of such a beautiful wedding and the start of their amazing life together. I know they will treasure these pictures forever and will always keep these beautiful memories in their hearts. SO MUCH LOVE!!!

21. Marty Raque says:

The pictures are beautiful, just like the bride.
    May god bless them both.

22. Claudia Nicholson says:

The pictures really show how beautiful inside & out everything was for both of you.

23. Gayle Bue says:

Gorgeous photos of two beautiful people. Thanks for sharing with me.

24. Tim & Ellen says:

The pictures are just beautiful and truly captured the day. Congratulations to Whitney, Aaron and both families.

25. Choots says:

These pictures absolutely capture a very special day. Love all the candid shots which really show the joy of the day. Congrats to all for a day you’ll never forget.

26. Joyce says:

Lovely pictures. I know they will live “happily ever after.”

27. Cindy Womack says:

Beautiful wedding! May God richly bless their marriage.

28. Danna Jones says:

Beutiful pictures! May you always remember the happiness and joy you felt in this day. So happy for you!

Love,
    Danna

29. Karla Turner says:

Oh what beautiful pictures! Wait…I’ve got to look at them again!

30. Whitney says:

I could not be happier with our pictures!!! Gwen and Matt are such an incredible team and truly captured each amazing and special moment of our big day. We love you guys!

31. We just adore you and Aaron! We were actually looking at your blog post again last night and talking about all the special moments of your day! It really was beautiful! : )

32. Kathy Corwin says:

This wedding was a celebration of eternal love built on Christ. The pictures are amazing and captured the love of Whitney, Aaron and their families.

33. N Gunn says:

Beautiful pictures for such a beautiful day! Congratulations Whitney & Aaron!

34. Kovach says:

Just breath-taking! The photos capture the joy we all felt!

35. Pam and Dennis says:

We love the both of you dearly. Wishing you many many years of happiness. Thank you for allowing us to share your special day…Pictures are amazing just like the 2 of you

36. Dad says:

Just as I remember & cherish the moment I held you when you were born, I will always remember & cherish the moments I had as we danced.

37. Monica Johnson says:

The pictures turned out so beautiful! What an amazing job and congratulations again to Whitney and Aaron!

38. Michelle says:

So beautiful! I love all of these pictures :)

39. Carter says:

great pictures can’t wait to get some!!

40. PJ says:

Pics are great! Beautiful couple!

41. Je anne Prudot says:

Thank you so much for sharing. What cherished memories.

42. Katrina Jenkins says:

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures, Whitney! You look beautiful!

43. Dede Roberts says:

I love my WHIT!!!! Awesome pictures of Aaron and Whitney! xoxoxox

44. Jeanne Marie says:

What wonderful memories–great photos–really captured the joy!

45. Linda Cook says:

Incredible pictures. Photograhpers can make or break the memories. You guys are amazing. I was unable to attend but now feel like I was there. Whit my Chris asked “Mommy why are you crying?” I showed him the picture of you and your dad dancing and all he said was OH and he teared up at 10 years old. You are master photographers!!

46. Ronna Nelson says:

Whitney, You were an absolutely lovely bride and the pictures are fantastic. I could almost hear your laughter and feel your tears ( I certainly felt your Dad’s). From your birth you have been a sweetheart. I have really great memories of you riding your bike to my office after school. You will always be a special lady to me and I hear through the grapevine that Aaron is pretty special too.